Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dallas, Nashville, San Antonio, Dallas, Altanta, Sioux Falls, Minneapolis, Dallas. Tired.

This has been my travel schedule inclusive of cities that I’ve been delayed in more than 2 hours… excuse me I mean 5 hours.
Work has been pretty busy the past month of so. Its fun traveling to cities I’ve never/ would never have gone to. I get to see the Airport, the nasty taxi cabs, the Hilton Garden Inns, and the Hospital Administration office. Talk about sight seeing.
I’ve been to Nashville probably 15 times in the past 2 years. I’ve never been downtown, I’ve never been to a honky tonk, and I’ve Never seen ANYONE famous. I am seriously ready to change this… I’d love to run into Brad Paisley or Carrie Underwood at the grocery store!!
Anyway, I post b/c I just spent 5 hours in Atlanta tonight on Delta. In a 5 hour span that was supposed to be 1.5 hrs, they changed gates on me 4 times… even terminals. It was so stressful / annoying to be toting around a suitcase and laptop bag on that tram. Very annoying.
The only upside to the delay is that I got to see the first half of the Cowboy game and the National Anthem.. my fave part.
Downside is I’ll get probably 4 hours of sleep then present a financial model at 9am and have different meetings until 2… and then do the travel thing all over again.
Im tired just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment