Monday, November 9, 2009

Papa- Papa- Razzi!

I never thought I'd be able to relate to a Lady Gaga song... but people are singing the Papa Papa Razzi song to me... well thats because Ben surprised me for my golden birthday with a fabulous Nikon DSLR camera. Its safe to say Im obsessed. I took 1200 pictures in 7 days. Yes, obsessed.

Since I work from home and dont see anyone living until Ben gets home, most of my pictures are of my gardens and plants. But when i get around people, the paparazzi in me cant be controlled.

Here are a few of my fave pics I've taken so far. Unfortunately, halfway through our halloween party, i figured out my focus was on manual... so i got some good ones, but not a lot.
Enjoy... plenty more to come.


Walker Zolfo, the sleeping angel


Beautiful Melissa, the Bride to Be



Proud Papa, i caught Matt in the middle of a belly laugh


My Caladiums nestled in my pittosporums



My fav rosemary... trying out that zoom effect thing




Sweet Potato Vine... going to die when it gets below freezing, but i'll enjoy while i can





My Roses.



Jello Shots in Action...


Darling Walker



Baxter, the firstborn

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely like the paparazzi!! Love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete