Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tyler's Ultimate

So far i've made 4 recipes from my cookbook... keeping to my 2 a week. I've made the Ultimate Coleslaw, Ultimate Ratatouille, Ultimate Salmon and smashed potatoes with peas, and the Ultimate Chicken Wings. I'll say so far its 3 for 4 homeruns, 1 out. The Coleslaw, Salmon, and Ratatouille were fabulous. I've posted the Ratatuille recipe bc i had to share it. The wings, were dull and boring... not good at all. Here's a few pics of my successess this past week!

Salt and Pepper Salmon with Smashed Potatoes and Peas- fab


The Ultimate Coleslaw


The Ultimate Ratatouille- i only knew the name bc of the disney movie... had no idea what it was until i read the recipe. Its just a veggie dish that you make in stages- eggplant, zuchinni, onion, tomato and some anchovies for kick!



Here's the recipe scanned.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been wondering how it's been going with the challenge! I wish I lived at your house- yum yum :)

    ReplyDelete